Sunday, April 3, 2011

An As Yet Untitled Tale From A Titty Bar

I'm typically known for my short speculative fiction, but occasionally I step out of the fiction arena when the mood strikes. 'An As Yet Untitled Tale From A Titty Bar' is my first serious attempt at creative non-fiction - normally there's not a whole lot in my life that's interesting, let alone interesting enough to subject my audience to.

What's it all about?

Do you remember your first kiss? Your first love? Your first visit to a strip club?

We all remember our first time... some of us even write about it.

'An As Yet Untitled Tale From A Titty Bar' is an often humorous and occasionally insightful journey into the mind of an uninspired writer desperate to step out of his comfort zone and take the concept of 'write what you know' to a whole new level – by visiting his first strip club. Ever wondered what a male thinks about while he’s drowning in a sea of fake breasts and terrible electronica? Ever wondered if a male thinks at all? Wipe down your stripper poles and prepare for a dose of warped creative non-fiction from Australian author Jamie Richter.


Purchase from Smashwords
Purchase from Amazon

It's only 99 cents for a few hours of laughs. Like I said, this is my first real attempt at creative non-fiction, and also my first attempt at self-publishing in electronic format. I guess it's a bit of an experiment for the future. Who knows, you might see a full-length novel out and about on Amazon in the future?

Please feel free to review 'An As Yet Untitled Tale From A Titty Bar'!

No comments: